Wednesday, May 06, 2009
By using flight and airfare search facilities you save yourself a great deal of time, effort and money. Major flight comparison websites now include optional advanced search tools, these tools enhance and quicken the travel search process. Advanced search tools include the option to specify certain search criteria, which in turn can help you to find the best flight deal for your itinerary. You can search by flight departure time range, specific airline selection, you can also request results to include cheaper airfares within a specific departure date range, plus you have the facility to include searches using 'low cost airline' options.
Airfare and discount flight availability can be displayed by cheapest airfare price first or by specific airline, departure time or by flight duration. Select the flight deal that suites you, then use the 'Best Priced Supplier' to make a direct reservation. Click on the "Select" button and you will be redirected to the airline or suppliers secure website to complete your booking direct.
Other helpful tips on finding great flight deals include:
1. Book early to catch the 'early booking' deals. Some cheaper fares require a minimum 21day advance booking period.
2. Flying out on a weekend is usually more expensive, try flying mid-week Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
3. Subscribing to airline newsletters is the best way of staying ahead of the crowds. Most airlines now circulate airfare news in their weekly or monthly newsletter, including latest special offers and incentives plus the dates when reservations open for a new flight season.
4. Try not to restrict yourself to flying from one particular airport, the more choice you give yourself the better chance you have at finding a cheaper deal.
5. Flying on a direct or non-stop service is not always cheaper. Very often the cheapest deals will involve a number of stops or change of aircraft or both.
6. Look out for the 'include budget airlines' search option on price comparison travel sites. Remember, budget (no-frills) airlines don't always have the cheapest deals, especially the closer you get to departure date. Prices can change very quickly so don't forget to check all flight options including flights with full service-airlines.
7. If possible, be flexible with travel dates, this will help you find those cheap fares. Most flight search systems display prices for flights either side of your chosen date, in order for you to see how much you could save by amending your itinerary or travel plans.
8. If flying to a holiday destination out of season, look out for last minute cheap one way charter fares, but remember, it might not be as easy or as cheap when trying to book your return flight.
To get the best overview of the cheapest flights available, don't forget to use a Flight and Airfare Comparison 'multiple website' search facility.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I told myself,
i must do something about the environment
i would become a vegan
stop using plastic bags
plant more trees
etc. etc. etc. etc.
"Hey, how is your nature saving going?"
My friend asked
"Maybe next time. no time now hehehe"
I drag and drag and drag and drag.
And that NEXT TIME never turn up.
And regret when m about to Die.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Even if the Indian team want the euphoria following the Twenty 20 World Championships to continue,
the Aussies won't allow that to happen.
The battle lines have been drawn and both teams have already had a long round of verbal sparring about what they think of each other.
But they would do well to remember that the last time they tasted success in a One-day International against the.
World Champions was way back in 2004.
This is a series of 7 ODIs.
The Australians are known to be great front runners.
Hence, it is important for India to start well.
They can hope to turn the tables on the mighty rivals if they get a winning start.
a lot of talking has been done by
Uthappa, Sree Santh and others.
It's time for some action now and against the big boys.
Can India win the ODI series vs Australia?
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
1. Jail Dutt - This one argues that Dutt must be put away again, even if just to send out a strong, strong message that the long arm of law spares no one. It fights the argument that he was (many say is) a impulsive, simple man who made a stupid mistake, kept bad company, that he is basically a good, honest man who wanted to protect his family after the Mumbai riots. It argues why was he scared? His family was and is one of the leading families of Bollywood, his father was a Congress politician with enormous goodwill, why was he scared? Who was he trying to protect? Also, this POV argues, the one who carried the gun to the Dutt bungalow was sentenced under TADA, the one who hid it was sentenced under TADA but Dutt, who asked for the weapon and asked for it destruction got away. No TADA for him. Is this fair? Is he being let off because he is who he is? Is he being let off - remember last time when he was in prison his father had to knock the door of Bal Thackeray to help free his son - because his sister is a politician, the Congress is in power at the Centre and the state? This is the point of view argues that Dutt must be punished, he must serve another prison sentence if the law is fair. It says Dutt must be made an example in an industry and among the rich and famous that if you keep bad company, if you swim with the dons, you sink with them, in fact you sink even without them.
2. Free Dutt - This POV says, and let's be fair this is, for good or bad, fair or not, the overwhelming opinion about Dutt today, that Dutt has suffered enough for one bad mistake. He has paid his dues for being a silly, young, impulsive man. Enough damage has been done to him, his psychological state (imagine a man who knows he wasn't part of the conspiracy to murder hundreds but accused of it, as he would naturally think, in millions of minds), his family name and the memory of his kind, popular, many would say great, late father. It argues that Dutt is clearly not a terrorist. He may have had some bad friends at some point but he is not an anti-national but no one in that family which enjoys enormous goodwill (Priya today is a fairly popular politician) can really be a terrorist. Many people believe that Sanjay, who had a history of drug abuse, is essentially a wild child, for many years enamoured with life on the edge. He made many wrong choices, this was one of them and he has suffered for that. His career was almost ruined the first time he went to prison (the success of Khalnayak was a fluke and his arrest helped but everyone who believed then that it was all an act to boost the film were clearly wrong) and over the years he has once again painstakingly built it back. With the Munnabhai films and his association with Sanjay Gupta, Dutt is a top star again, able to command a top price and plum projects. If he goes back to prison, how much of that will stay when this 47-year-old actor returns?
So which side are you on?
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
As they were about to wish each other goodnight at the front door, the guy started feeling a little in the mood.
With an air of confidence, he leaned with his hand against the wall and smiling, he said to her "Honey , would you give me a kiss?"
Horrified, she replied, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"
"Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" He asked grinning at her.
"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"
" Oh come on!
There's nobody around, they're all sleeping!".
"No way , it's just too risky!"
"Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?".
"No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!".
"Oh yes you can. Please?"
"No, no. I just can't" "I'm begging you ... "
Out of the blue, the light on the stairs went on, and
The girl's elder sister showed up in her pajamas, hair dishevelled, And in a sleepy voice she said,
"Dad says to go ahead and give him a kiss, or I can do it. Or if need Be, mom says she can come down herself and do it, but for God's sake and all of ours....
TELL HIM TO TAKE HIS HAND OFF THE DOOR BELL ........
Sunday, May 20, 2007
But Australia still faced slowing economic growth and a significant budget shortfall in 40 years due to the demographic impact of the ageing population,
"Demographic changes are still working against us," Costello said in an address to the National Press Club as he released a government analysis on the impact of an ageing population.
He said Australia was currently enjoying a "demographic sweet spot" with the number of working age people, or those between 15 to 64, higher than at any time in the past 40 years.
But he warned the numbers were set to decline from 2010.
The analysis, by a range of government agencies, said the number of Australians aged 65 or older is set to double by 2047 to 25 per cent of the population, while the number of people aged 85 or more will triple to 5.6 per cent of the population.
At the same time, the number of working-age Australians is set to increase only marginally, and will fall as a proportion of the population, putting stress on the nation's health and aged care costs and leading to lower economic growth per capita.
Costello said in 2007, there were five people of working age for every person aged 65 or older, but by 2047, there will be only 2.4 people of working aged for everyone aged 65 or more.
Costello added progress was being made on increasing the birth rate, with women now having an average of 1.8 children compared to about 1.7 five years ago.
But that meant Australia was still well below the 2.1 births per woman needed to ensure the population replaces itself.
lol, India needs just the opposite.
p.s- I read in high school every 1/4th of a sec, a baby is born in India! In the moments I typed this ps, India's popul
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
so do hundreds of
2 .Dutch construction companies
become the world’s giants , far beyond Exxon or Bank of Japan . after all they have had to construct a rim of dams around Mumbai ,
3 .Brown and white striped bears abound as the white polar bears migrate south and meet the brown bears.
4. Forget mangoes.
The cactus berry or fruit will be the most cultivated for consumption.
5. Revival of cannibalism
Live stock will be in limited supply and one third of animal species extinct .
with population quadrupling..dead bodies will be recycled for the non vegetarians .
6. Japanese and Koreans will hire kidnapping gangs
will pay good money to find overweight humans to roast and eat.
no longer exists . Pakistan
After Musharraf was assassinated , ISI fired nuclear missiles at Mumbai and
- o3 blogger shrines visited at holy places in
Holograms of all members to be preserved for worship eternally .
But only Frenchita’s backside… to preserve identity !
9 . All countries along equator will be so hot …clothing styles will be changed .
Actually no clothes will be the norm.
For men ..the langot ..only this time designed by Oscar de la Renta .
For women .a trio of fig leaves could be very enticing .
- On Valentine ‘s day
the paramours will come with ice cubes in insulated containers .
too hot globally na ..flowers would wither and candies would melt .
The ice cubes would be designed into romantic shapes to fit different contours of the body .