Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rock Show

Sorry folks. Was away from the blog world for a while, was busy in college activities and fest. Now I am back with a promise that I will post regularly .







A Rock Band called PARIKRAMA had come to Belgaum. They had a show yesterday.
It
was a charity show for polio..
I din know much about this band, and was bit hesi to go for the show, thinking it would be a flop show. Coz had never been to any Indian rock show.

But then i was appointed as a bouncer for that show. HEHE funny na.........
I reached at the venue at 5pm (1hr b4 the start of the show. The guys ver busy doing their initial settings. I was bored as everybody busy and I had no work to do. I then sat beside the speakers and started chatting on SMS, unknown to the fact that the speakers had 70000watts output. I think the drummer saw me sitting near the speakers, and he wanted to make fun so just started playing all of a sudden.. OOh!!!! I just jumped off, it shook me. ooohhhhhhh God My heart was in my mouth. The drummer was smiling....
The show was rock'g it proved me wrong. oooh man I liked it. Every one was just banging their head with the music... Its was gr8. I was busy taking their video and pictures, some of the pic are shown here......
I had a gr8 time there... Happy to know that there are some good bands in India too..

19 comments:

paurna said...

there r some good rock bands in our country but they don't get the necessary exposure and anyway most of the bands play the songs of popular western bands like u2 and rolling stones.very few compose their own songs.and even if they do few recording labels are ready to purchase them as all they want is remixex remixes and more remixes.

btw rock bands usually played only at iit culturals and other cities.it's good to see that they are visting peripherial cities/towns as well.

Sugababee said...

Glad to hear that you enhoyed yourself.
:)

Sugababee said...

*enjoyed

Neha said...

hey iv heard parikrama too! they're a decent band.. seen here quite often in college rock shows.. in fact we're from the same college :D

p¡£®®£ said...

Amazibng blog...gez u luv multimedia a lot eh?? gr8

Ajay said...

@paurna-yeah buddy it true

@sugababee-:)

@neha- they r good but u cant compare them with western

@X00nie- yep i love a lot

-Poison- said...

bouncer! i like that job >:)
looks like ye had a rocking time over there!!

the_ego_has_landed said...

hey i was at the radiocity live concert in blore...parikrama was too much!! amwesome stuff:)

Sudarshan said...

Well it seems great...I'm feeling like a fool..I shouldn't have missed it!! After all, good bands come to Belgaum once in a purple moon!!

Michelle said...

ooo dats cool!!!

tiffkindred said...

LOVE IT!!! CHEERS, TIFFANY

Vipul said...

okie so my first impression

WOW WAT A BLOG!!
i loved that car

and yesh!!! thats good to know as well its too surprising that there are still good bands in india:)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey

Parikrama played at sis's college too ...

Did blogrolling work for u ?

and , the drummer has a wicked sense of humour

tc !

Abhishek said...

their vocalist is damn sahi....!!!
especially for "Superhero" a number composed by parikrama itself.

San said...

rock on kiddo

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

waah .. looks like yawl had awesome fun eh!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Łóòň Ġãĺ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
james said...

Nice information and photographs about rock show. you are always rocks! have a great day.