Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hi

HI,
I am sorry for not having posted anything for long time.
Was bit busy in some work..
Last month was like a nightmare...
First I Lost my cell,
My PC was affected by virus so had to format it,
All contact numbers, adresses, Birthdays ve lost..
I always keep another copy of details in my yahoo ID.
But even my yahoo account was not working..
It was giving as wrong password, whenever i tried to login.
This was shocking coz I had never changed the password and this was my last option to get my contact detail back. hhhhhuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways now my new
yahoo ID is ajayshetty07@yahoo.co.uk
And my orkut ID link is

  • Click-Here

  • thats all for now.. will soon come with some topic to post.
    ---Aj

    4 comments:

    tiffkindred said...

    wishing you a lovely day! Ox...t

    Keshi said...

    Ajay WB! where have u been? btw I cant comment on ur latest post...dunno why.

    Keshi.

    Anonymous said...

    Ajay!!!! Glad you are back! I tried to leave you a comment on your 7 healthy ways to lose weight post, but it didn't have a comment area.
    I agree with the 7 heatlthy tips as most of it is what I have been doing to lose weight. I have lost 20 pounds!
    I have a new blog, but my blog is under the radar right now because I don't want certain people getting a hold of it and leaving nasty comments. I e-mailed you the new blog address but I am not sure if you ever received it. I'll try it again. If you want, you can e-mail me at JSKUROW174@aol.com.
    Have a good day!

    Unknown said...

    hi...
    how r u doin...
    can u just contact me on my yahoo id...
    princessmisbah2@yahoo.co.in