Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lost In hell

It's been a long time since I felt this way
So incredibly, impossibly, painful
that I can think of nothing else all the day.
For once I can't afford to let it fade
I must quell this aching loneliness
I must drag my heart from this shade.
I will do it, I shall-
I will drag my heart from this shade...

I've never, ever, felt quite this way
so incredibly, impossibly, deeply hurt
that I can think of nothing else all the day.
I must find some way to make it fade
I must quell this even deeper loneliness
I must drag my heart from this shade.
I will do it, I shall-
I will drag my heart from this shade.
For this too shall pass.

---------Aj

7 comments:

Still Searching said...

This too, shall pass.. deep philosophy to take the ups and downs life has to offer..

Nashe^ said...

movin'.

u got us bloglanders for company, no?

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

Pain helps.
Don treat as an unnecessary accessory.
it is very much a part of all of us.
true, it kills innocence, but it builds a soul.
Bide your time, and let destiny take its course.
For pain can never stay long. It is acid. it burns up everything and leaves a hollow.and then you can fill urself with limitless joy . . .

Neha said...

hey just like u told me...it happens..!

Priyankari said...

dropped in to chk out ur space and hey, could relate to ur post so well.

I feel that's a part of growing up. i too have a post on somewhat the same thoughts. guess everyone has to pass through it someday.

You have expressed ur feelings beautifully. keep going...

Prax said...

This too will pass

Reminds me of somethin' I've written in big letters and posted on my wall, and I keep starin' at it, lest it goes to flames.

iamnasra said...

Its good to see that you still writing poems