Wednesday, January 18, 2006

yeppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got a break from studies for some days

Yeah finished my semester exams today. .. Huuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

Examinations are one of my worst nightmares…… Just hate giving exams……. That exam tension just get piss’d off.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Relieved….

One month Holiday Dude……..

Lots of pending work to do...

1) Yet to finish reading some novels that are laying in the wall-raff.
2) Clean my room and pile up the scattered books.....
3) Format my PC...
4) Pay my mobile bill.....
5) Bye a new mobile for my mom...
6) Return some books to college library
7) Download some new songs and movies from net.
8) Work hard in gym and get back in shape, as it was a month back
9) Meet some people
10) have some work in Goa

I hope I am through from all these as soon as possible so that I can enjoy my holidays.

Not planned anything.

I am going to Mumbai this month and then to Pune. Have lot of relatives there.

After returning, planning to join some design related computer course..

Huuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! lots stuff to be done./...

22 comments:

i dont believe. said...

maaan.. i could use a break.. well to be fair we just had our winter break 2 weeks ago.. but i could really go for another one. and a whole month?? u are a lucky lucky guy :)

--about my post, not much to get, i am completely head over heels and it is absolutly wonderful, so wonderful i cant even string together a proper sentence anymore.. lol, as you could probably tell

Keshi said...

hey Jay enjoy ur break to the fullest!


**Examinations are one of my worst nightmares

lol I know - they r a pain in the brains lolllz!


Keshi.

Nabeel said...

lol @ things to do .. funnnnnnyyyyy ..
Formatting your PC dude? how come.
And Yup .. return those books mann .. otherwise they'r slap a late fees, next semester.

Vamsee said...

Have fun buddie! Vacations are always fun...poor you, got tagged, ye? one more thing on your to-do list, i guess!;)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

How long is ur vactaion ?

i rem i used to be so damn excited when exams got over - even if the hols were just for a week ..

rem u promised me smthg ??

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

have a good time :)

paurna said...

happy vacation,btw u have been tagged.check my blog for details.

Unknown said...

congratssss....
yeah i know exam are very irritating like egg and jams..huh
i don't like them at all
but have to face them honestly and with a hard work...huh.....

enjoy ur vaccation
and do all ur planned work

take care

Ajay said...

@in dont believe-- thanks

@keshi--thanks

@veda--hey thanks for tagging me

@jen--yeah

@nabeel--i had to format my pc coz of virus

@vamsee-- :)

@deepa-- yeah i remember buddy i am free now when u come online just message me on ya hoo messenger. My yahoo id is
showeronfire@yahoo.co.uk

@paurna--hey thanks for tagging me dude..

@nitika--thanks buddy

My Ramblings... said...

Finally you are done with your exams. :)
Yep looks like a lot of things. :D
Have fun.;)

Sudarshan said...

Wow..that seems a huge list of things to do..dude I think you gonna be busy throughout your vacation lol..Well its gonna be the same with me too..But ideally for me, the most important thing I should be doing in a vacation is:spend time doing nothing!!!

Devilish Angel said...

Enjoy your break...

Madhooo said...

ahhh, student life! u just made me nostalgic.:(

Ajay said...

@rambling--thanks

@sudershan--same with u dude

@vanathi--thanks

@madhoo--yeah

Ajay said...

@ammu--yeah muscles have contracted.... and bit baby fat is present

Michelle said...

have fun!!!!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

LOL U indeed have a LOT to do i must say! lol

Have a nice time then :)

PuNeEt said...

well thats a long to do list...
have fun...

enjoy ur holidays :-))

Cheers

R said...

have fun!!

**buy mobile for Mom

good boy!!

:)

Ajay said...

@michelle--thanks

@termire--thanks

@puneet--thanks

@rohit--yeah

Anonymous said...

huh! u've got long to-do list.
have a gr8 time in mumbai n pune.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

sure .. maybe during the weekend .. ok ?