Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Engineering has drawn me nuts.....
Subjects like ATD, FMC etc are damn tough i dont know has to why we have to study all these as a core subjects... Secondly the portion is so vast its very difficult to complete.......
I have not attended some important family functions and dint enjoy new year, etc from the time i have joined engineering........ Coz almost everytime during new year I have my semister exams......
And now I mate not even celebrate my B'day which is nearing by......
I have exams on that day and the next....
I enjoy going to college an even like the subjects accept some which are bouncers to me........
But only have the grudge with the schedule that we have .....
when everybody is enjoying we have exams.....
And have vacation when every1 is busy in their exams.........

1 comment:

karuna said...

awww... i know the feeling, lots of friends doing engineering.
But happy birthday in advance.