Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pissed off by some Belgaum girls......Belgaum being a good place in standard of living but I think girls of belgaum are too orthodox compared to those in metros (Not all r like that but max) .... Not commenting on their life-style or something but their way of thinking..... Its actually like one cant understand whats going around in their mind..... Their style of thinking is like that of an aged... When u just giv a glimpse at them they feel that the person is interested in them... Second point abt them is that they r only stuck to their studies and house. They r not interested in any extra-activities like music,gym,blogging etc... In that case I think boys r better.... These things I have experienced it my self.. I am indulged in many activities so come across many people both boys and gls and make many frns also......
I work-out in gym for abt 2hrs a day there r even gls coming over there I know some of them.. One day 2girls approached my gym instructor complaining them that I give them crank calls and so on.. They even checked my cell without my knowledge.. That was a hype.. I dint even knew those gls... When I was informed about this matter I asked them that how they where so confident abt that.??? Then their answer shocked me..... They said that the voice of the person who was calling is similar to mine....... ooh man that was really shitttsss... How can they tell that voice is similar when I have never talked to them b4....... Can u believe that.............. And this is not the only instance where I have come to a conclusion there a many but different......... oooooh man when some girls will grow up man.....

By reading this 1 may feel that I dont like girls... But its not like that just wane to share come of my views........

Thanks for reading my thoughts....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ESIH said...

I have heard this a lot from many of my friends..but alas..they sometimes cant seem to differentiate between where the actual line is to be drawn..while they would like their girlfriends to be all freaky and frolicy, they want their wives to be the other way...wonder why...

Abhishek said...

yea..true...
girls from bgm suck...
but ajay...
when these girls go out of bgm n experience life there,think they do change(R1&R2)
hope u've got da right clue...

Abhishek said...

anyways...diplo....shall i make a sucking list of all those chics who u like...n who were mad abt ajay???
dis really suggests that u dont hate girls...anyways...no offence/offense (whatever...i dunno da right spelling) meant.

Anonymous said...

Its realy gr8 observation

Anonymous said...

i think i know what the problem is. being a guy myself, and having seen lots of guys in similar predicaments, i must say all you need is a little dare-i-say maturity. but hey all is not lost, a few more years and you will be there (hopefully, but after that time if you still think the same way,then maybe its time for a look in the mirror).

Ajay said...

@anonymous--- hey u meen to say that i need guts!!! naaa.....
i have it... i don know what ver u trying to tell... any ways pls add ur name while commenting