Friday, November 18, 2005

Gym
Gym is part of my daily routine. I love to spend time in my gym, It boosts my enthu.... that sound of music, see'g the weights, dumbells and machines, my mind just gets diverted towards it.. And start my exercise with hell lot of concentration and think of nothing(my frns, girl frns, etc) during the time when i am in gym...... oohhh gosh this is the time of the day which i love...... I love that muscle pain during exercise and seeing my pumped up body gives a lot of pleasure...... In like to exercise on Biceps and Triceps. It makes me active and pumped-up for rest of the day..... And secondly from the time I have started exercise i have not suffer'd from any illness..... At the end of the day I feel gr8 that i have contributed some thing for my body to b fit.......
I think being fit is a must for every1 and should not feel lazy for exercise coz there is no other alternative to fit other than exercise.... I am realy crazy about gym buddy what say....

No comments: